Thursday, March 22, 2007

13 Letters by St. Augustine


I usually do not advertise books on my blog, but this is a bit special... It is the first book published in my name, and I'm quite proud of it. It is a Swedish translation of 13 of St. Augustine's letters, that I co-edited with Anni Maria Laato. I worked mainly on turning rough translations into nice Swedish and wrote parts of the introduction (on Asceticism and on Pelagianism.)

It is a nice little introduction to Augustine. People who read Swedish and are interested can order the book here for merely 98 Swedish crowns.

7 comments:

::aaron g:: said...

Congratulations! What will you do to celebrate?

Patrik said...

I've been so busy lately that a celebration haven't occurred to me...

Sandalstraps said...

Congratulations!

One of Freedom said...

That is so awesome Patrik! Congrats. Too bad I don't read swedish. :-)

byron smith said...

Congratulations - good work. Glad that more Augustine is getting into more hands. Did you know that no language has a translation of his complete works yet? Something to aspire to...

Ben Myers said...

Well done, Patrik!

Heating Contractors Redford said...

Awesome blog you havee here