Friday, October 13, 2006

Off-line time

I'll be doing some travelling the next two weeks, in the Middle-East, so I do not know if I will be able to post anything at all. And I won't take my Tillich with me (I bet this comes as a surprise to some off you), so the Reading Tilllich series will have to wait.

I'll be attending a PhD Course about Early Syrian Asceticism and be travelling to very interesting places. The Course is lead by professors Samuel Rubenson, Risto Uro and Susan Ashbrook Harvey.

If I'm not back by the beginning of November, call the UN. ;)

3 comments:

byron smith said...

Sounds great - have a good time and we look forward to your return. Will you post some pictures when you get back?

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I have to wait then to read more on Tillich's posting. Yes, pictures posting would be a good idea. Enjoy!

Moses said...

Quite worthwhile information, lots of thanks for your post.
4 | 4 | 1